Here are some O-Town bookmarks that Lisa made for your personal use.
HOW TO USE:
1. Click on the bookmark of your choice
2. Click PRINT!
The best way is to print them on card stock paper which is a little thicker, then cut to size. Or you can print it on regular paper, cut it to size, then glue it onto a piece of thin cardboard.
OTHER USEFUL IDEAS
1. Punch a single hole at the top center and tie some yarn or ribbon to it. That way, the string can hang on the outside of the page you are saving in your book.
2. Use as a door ornament...follow step 1 above and hang from your bedroom doorknob. (inside or outside knob)
3. Use as a car ornament...follow step 1 above and hang from your rear view mirror. But don't let it distract you!
4. Use it on your dresser...follow step 1 above and hang it from your dresser knob.
These are for personal use only so please do not copy them onto any webpage as they were made by the O-Town Fan page. Thanks! More to come soon.
CLICK ON A SERIES NUMBER TO OPEN UP THE BOOKMARKS IN A NEW WINDOW
SERIES ONE -Meant For You
SERIES TWO -Over Easy
SERIES THREE -Ashley Angel Misc
SERIES FOUR -Do Not Disturb
SERIES FIVE -Dan Miller Misc
SERIES SIX -Erik-Michael Estrada Misc